EIP provides the following services for our clients:
- Process design – assisting in the definition of new processes, often in relation to a new implementation, or expansion into a new usage area of Maximo.
- Process redesign – assisting in the evaluation and redesign of ineffective or inefficient practices, incorporating best practices knowledge or the inclusion of new system functionality.
- Documentation of existing processes – gathering process information from the client and providing thorough documentation of processes which were previously undocumented.
- Adapting processes to Maximo – where possible, modifying existing business processes to better fit the Maximo application. The goal is to maintain as close to an out-of-the-box system as possible, reducing future upgrade issues.
- Adapting Maximo to processes (Gap Analysis and Options Analysis) – matching desired business process to functionality in Maximo, defining options available to effectively implement the processes. Options generally include configurations, customizations, and workarounds.
- Application of best practices to processes – applying industry-specific best practices knowledge to current processes, and recommending areas of process improvement that could or should be applied in Maximo to more closely align the organization with evolving standards, regulations, and practices.
Get a consultation